One of the first steps when wanting to work intuitively with plants is initiating a relationship, and learning how to develop this relationship. In the recording below I briefly describe six distinct stages that common experiences of the groups I facilitate.
Walking with intention – six stages of meeting
These six stages are often experienced as:
* Clarifying your intention and taking your authentic self into the meeting
* Walking with openness and invitation
* Experiencing a sense of attraction or draw to a plant
* Stepping into that attraction
* Being with the plant
* Stepping out of the relationship with gratitude
Each of these stages can be a doorway into wisdom. The reason for seperating them out is not to become overly analytical, but rather to become conscious of the process and the openings that are on offer.